A few highlights of our presentation:
- Marie Cécile Thijs with two new works in the 'White Collar Series' (she also created the photograph in the logo of artantique)
- New work by Lisa Holden - 'Trees' - inspired by the landscapes of Ruysdael
- Richard Kuiper introduces a spectacular new stage in his 'Dutch Still lives in Plastic Series'
- A few great images by J Henri Fair, who's show at our gallery received splendid reviews (NRC Next, Trouw, De Telegraaf, Ode Magazine, etc)
- A preview of the forthcoming show by Hans Withoos, 'Nocturnal Delight' (opening 18 June)
- An introduction to the controversial artist Irene Caesar
Please visit us at Booth #3, close to the entrance.
An interesting part of the art fair is the special exhibition 'Reflections', where classics from the collection of Douwes Fine Art will be combined with the modern interpretation of contemporary artists. We will provide work by Lisa Holden, Richard Kuiper and Marie Cécile Thijs.
No tickets yet? And interested in visiting this wonderful art fair? Then send us an e-mail and we will take care of it.
Please state the amount of persons and the probable day of visit. You can collect your free tickets (stating your name) at the information desk of artantique, next to the entrance of the art fair.